I was born and raised in the great state of Texas and absolutely love my family, my job, and MANCHESTER UNITED!
I am married to my high school sweetheart Abby and have 3 fantastic kids. I currently lead the Group Life ministry at First Baptist Church Burleson in Burleson, TX and am grateful for every day I get to lead people toward a growing relationship with Jesus.
In my spare time I love love love watching MANCHESTER UNITED soccer, spending time playing with my wife and kids, and pretty much any outdoor activity.
can't believe they are growing so fast! thanks for the sweet gift from you guys and chance and lindsay! we love it, especially when you go to a restaurant with only ONE high chair!!
1 comment:
can't believe they are growing so fast! thanks for the sweet gift from you guys and chance and lindsay! we love it, especially when you go to a restaurant with only ONE high chair!!
Post a Comment