Keeping Up With The Roses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • My Joy
      • The Remodel
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)

About Me

Josh Rose
I was born and raised in the great state of Texas and absolutely love my family, my job, and MANCHESTER UNITED! I am married to my high school sweetheart Abby and have 3 fantastic kids. I currently lead the Group Life ministry at First Baptist Church Burleson in Burleson, TX and am grateful for every day I get to lead people toward a growing relationship with Jesus. In my spare time I love love love watching MANCHESTER UNITED soccer, spending time playing with my wife and kids, and pretty much any outdoor activity.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Remodel

Here are some pics of the remodel in process....we'll post the final pics at the end of the month when we're finished.









Posted by Josh Rose at 8:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)